We are looking for Software Development Engineer for our client in ?Hillsboro, Or
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Hillsboro, Or
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The candidate will be designing, developing and delivering software features for Media and Video Conference (webRTC & IR94) technologies for Android and Windows platform.
- Integrating SW stacks and the hardware platform.
- Driving end to end integration and product quality release of all the use cases.
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve all software and platform related issues and ensure their closure at the respective debug forums.
- Executing the business processes necessary to deliver the components for software releases.
- Communicate accross the team
- Participate in validation and automation reviews, identify defects early.
- Think out of the box and propose alternative methods to extract more information in case of complex issues where existing data may not be sufficient
- Hand/Take over unfinished analysis from other teams across the globe
- Be a highly motivated team player.
- C/C++, Linux, Windows, multimedia, debugging, RTP/RTSP/HTTP,Media formats ( H.264/AVC, HEVC) and Media Frameworks (DirectShow, Stagefright
- Middleware development experience