Passionate about working with off-the-shelf solutions that will impact the work of hundreds of thousands of users? Join our ArcGIS Pro team and create new and exciting software. We work with professionals to provide tools that support complex real life workflows in 2D and 3D for ArcGISEditor (including land records) and ArcGIS Tasks. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced agile team that works with the latest technologies and patterns, asynchronous programming, and MVVM to design and develop next-gen Esri software.
- Create ArcGIS solutions for ArcGIS Pro
- Develop and design asynchronous GUI as part of ArcGIS Pro
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process
- 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation
- Master's in computer science, GIS, or closely related field of study (in lieu of master's and 1 year, bachelor's in computer science, GIS, or a closely related field of study and 5 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation will be accepted)