WHO ARE YOU?
Are you a creative thinker? Do you thrive on new experiences and collaborations? Can you work efficiently with people of all ages, backgrounds and viewpoints, at every level of an organization? Do you bring passion and energy to everything you do?
We’re looking for energetic candidates with the following qualifications:
BS Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering Software Engineering or Computer Science)
Minimum GPA of 3.0
Work Experience - internships, co-ops, or team-related experiences during school or college
Able and excited to relocate to the northern Atlanta Metro Area
Highly motivated to learn new skills, adapt to new environments, and help drive our culture of motivation
Your primary responsibility will be to develop customer-facing software with a focus on building a state-of-the-art User Interface. You will leverage industry best practices with the skills being honed across our complete developmental stack.
Develop client-tier functionality alongside other members of the software engineering team
Primarily responsible for enhancing current functionality and developing new functionality
Coordinate with QA to discover and resolve defects
Author and maintains technical specifications.
Knowledge of developing .Net applications in a SaaS environment, preferably with C#
Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services
Understanding of how GIS applications like ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS REST API can enhance the user experience within custom applications
Mueller Water Products offers a competitive compensation package including: salary, paid vacation, 401(K) match, education assistance and health benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce and building an inclusive and engaged culture.
- Service-oriented, team focused attitude and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Documenting code
- Working with testing technologies to both manually and programmatically test code
- Software design/coding/integration/bug fixing
- Participate in functional design and code reviews
- Understand and follow software development life cycle
- Experience with AgileScrum Development Methodology
- Experience in building software applications
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating systems