COMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes areregistered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
- Design and develop CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) software applications.
- Transfer new technologies to the development team.
- Lead UI revolution for CPG applications, beginning with Brand Assets Management, leveraging latest technologies where appropriate.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures and documentation.
- Lead special projects for new technical areas, such as Adobe Plug-In for copy content.
- Understand the scenarios and the user experience needs, as reported by ProductManagement, and translate them into functional specifications.
Education and Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science; plus 4 years ofexperience, in the job offered or in CPG domain.