Want to change the way that the world interacts with data? Are you passionate about working in the Cloud, developing Software as a Service? Do you want to work with other smart and exciting people who are out to change the way people thinks about data? Do you want to join innovating, fast growing, highly profitable business?
- Strong hands-on experience in the development of a web-based products
- Strong experience developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure
- Experienced with Amazon Web Services, administration management of infrastructure, EC2, S3, etc.
- Experienced with Cloud application automation
- Experienced across DevOps domain
- Experienced with Dockers and Microservices
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way
- Good verbal and written communicator, coordinator and organizer with experience getting things done in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Participate as a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards
- Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve problems
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.