Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Software Development Engineer (C++). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Be a valuable member of a highly technical team and contribute your sharp mind and technical skills to complex development problems
- 3+ years’ experience in C++
- OO design, standard template libraries, multithreaded programming
- Front-end development experience/passion is a strong plus
- Ability to read and understand existing code
- Background in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms)
- B.S. degree is preferred
- Proficiency in debugging large systems by looking at logs, GDB like debugging tools, CPU profile analysis
- Ability to write thorough unit tests, build mocks
- Ability to understand Python code and write Python scripts. Proficiency is not required