At the heart of all this is “The Factory”, our complex system of microservices that ensure the efficiency and quality of our global production automation. In joining the Factory software development team, you will deliver just-in-time services to ensure the quality and success of our products. Your communication and software engineering skills will be essential as you work with teams down the hall, on the next floor, and around the world.
What you’ll work on:
- Software development for the critical heart of our global production automation.
- Develop an understanding of the current processes and tooling to collaborate with the team to build exceptional solutions
- Adopt the company and team culture defined by innovation, technical excellence, collaboration, and quality solutions.
- Interface closely within team, production operations, PTE, and QA teams to give our organization’s overall success.
- Learn and grow with our small, but highly effective team of developers looking to continuously improve our solutions and processes
We’re looking for you with:
- Proficiency in C#, .Net Core, and building Web services, 0-3 years professional exp.
- Knowledge/exp. In two or more of the following:
- Automated testing
- CI/CD – DevOps
- Cloud experience (AWS pref.)
- SQL / MS SQL Server
- Desire to work in an Agile software development environment
- A passionate reliance on good software development and test methodologies.
- A proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability and desire to collaborate and/or practice pair-programming
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and documentation skills.
- Bachelors or MS degree is not required but may replace some experience requirements.