AWS Identity provide services that enable AWS customers to control who can access what. Our services enable identity, resource, and access management as well as governance across our customers' AWS environments. We integrate with all AWS services, and 100% of AWS customers use our services, so we take our responsibility for securely enforcing access control for AWS as our absolute top priority.See More
In this position, you will work with a senior team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. Not only do we work on a fun customer-facing space, but we have a great inclusive and diverse team of engineers and leaders that values making sure each voice is heard and a great work-life balance. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You understand building reliable and secure services, leveraging AWS technologies, and can build software at scale. You have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards. You are motivated to tackle ambiguous situations with technologies to rapidly solve problems. You are a team player, contribute to the execution of team objectives, and leverage technical knowledge and engineering best practices to rapidly deliver solutions that have a broad business impact.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or relevant work experience)
• 3+ years developing software solutions in large scale (over 10,000 users) global environments
• Deep experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java and mastery of object-oriented design and programming
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, or OpenID (Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services or similar)
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
• Understanding of Identity Systems like LDAP and/or Active Directory
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
• Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Flexibility, thinking on your feet, and strong problem solving skills
• Track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering measurable results in an agile environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Valid through: 10/13/2020