$80K — $100K *
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Identity team builds, operates, and innovates permissions and security features for the AWS cloud. Our mission is to make it easier, safer and convenient for AWS customers to run their business workloads confidently and securely. As part of this mission, we leverage large scale data analysis techniques such as machine learning and automated reasoning to help customers set appropriate access controls across all their AWS environments.
You are interested to delivering high-performing, reliable systems in a distributed environment, building and using large data collections and machine learning to deliver the next generation permission experience for all AWS customers. It is a highly technical space. You are a strong technical contributor who understands the big picture, operational aspects as and architecture of our code. Responsibilities will include building architecture, design and implementation of complex components with great quality. You will be mentoring others as well as given the time to learn and experiment with the latest technology, and build and deliver software within a positive team environment.
The ideal candidate is passionate about software development and has a track record of collaboratively designing, implementing, and launching new products or features.
Come join a team of bright, fun, passionate, and customer obsessed developers. We'd love to talk to you!
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science *or* a similar degree
· Experience owning mission critical, 24x7 systems
· Strong understanding of either Java, Go or a comparable programming language
· Interest in or experience developing production web services or Service Oriented Architectures
Valid through: 11/15/2020
$200K — $250K
4 days ago