Do you want to design, build and operate a service that is used by millions of customers every day? Are you passionate about architecting highly available and large-scale services?
If the answer is yes, the Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) team wants to talk with you. ELB is a disruptive new service that offers customers incredibly scalable and robust load balancing technology.
Why should you join the Amazon ELB team?
· We ship software frequently, get fast feedback from real customers around the globe, and see the results of our work come to fruition. The Amazon ELB service is deployed globally to 10+ regions today, and is growing at an extremely rapid rate.
· There are real-world problems to solve that you won’t find ready-made answers for. For example, how do you ensure customers can scale their application quickly to handle traffic spikes and then back down in a matter of minutes? How do you design a load balancing solution that allows customers to quickly and easily achieve the highest levels of fault tolerance using Amazon EC2?
· We are now designing and building the next generation of ELB systems capable of handling terabytes of data per day, and growing from there. This is a unique opportunity to help build large-scale systems from the ground up.
If this sounds great and you are up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Amazon Web Services is changing the world, and this is a great opportunity to be a part of this exciting business.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
· 3+ years experience building scalable, fault tolerant infrastructure software or distributed systems, preferably on a Unix or Linux platform.
· MS/Phd in Computer Science or related field;
Job ID: 662276