If you are passionate about new technology trends in machine learning, cloud services and believe that state-of-the-art product is critical to customer success we would like to talk to you.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use advanced technologies
· Collaborate with internal engineering teams, leading technology companies around the world and open source community
· Develop Deep Learning tools and APIs
· Create innovative products, and see them launched in high volume production
As member of the Deep Learning engineering team in AWS AI, you will be working with cross-functional teams, customers and open source community to build Deep Learning tools and APIs, and contribute to open source frameworks such as MXNet and Keras.
This position within the Deep Learning team presents a unique and rare opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business shaping the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring technical and software talent, a passion to work on visionary, ground breaking products, and an appetite to learn and grow as an engineer. and to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· 1+ years of software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C++, Java, or Python
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience building and deploying machine learning models
· Experience designing and deploying Big Data pipelines with tools such as Hadoop, Spark or MapReduce.
· Experience with Deep Learning.
Job ID: 623152