As a Software Engineer for connectivity and integration within the Industry & ISV Solutions team at Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will help us to deliver on our mission to support any workload through new experiences for cloud migration, integration, and compliance. We are building a tailored set of services that will make it easy for customers to reinvent how their industry works and unify their data and processes in the cloud. You will be part of an exceptional team that is a start-up and moving fast. This is an opportunity to engineer and operate systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing.
You will be solving challenging technical problems, often ones not solved before, alongside with peers with remarkable technical expertise. The solutions you build will be high impact and rolled out to our large customer base across the world. If you are excited to work in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you!
· 6+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C#, or C++ including object-oriented design.
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Development experience with highly-available Java-based web services.
· Experience with APIs, containerized microservices, serverless functions, and event-driven architecture.
· Familiarity with the APIs and development patterns of SaaS applications such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, etc.
· Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems preferably using AWS technologies