Job ID: 810448 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) QuickSight is looking to hire talented software development engineer to build world class experiences and services for our customers. AWS QuickSight is a fast, easy-to-use cloud-based, serverless Business Intelligence (BI) service designed for easy deployment to tens of thousands of users. As a fully-managed SaaS application, there’s no need to buy, manage and scale servers and no software to deploy and upgrade. QuickSight is deeply integrated with AWS data sources, allowing companies to deploy secure and scalable BI with their data on AWS.
In this role, you will build services at scale for AWS QuickSight application. The ideal candidate will bring deep technical and leadership experience to work with team of engineers to drive multi-year design and architecture decisions. In this role you will make worldwide impact of how our customers around the world analyze and visualize data. If this sounds like a project you’ve been working towards and would like to deliver, please contact us today, and let’s talk about how you can be a part of it.
Software engineers in this role partner with the customers, stakeholders, product managers and UX designers to define and execute the product goals. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You're a thought leader, but you don't just know how to solve the problem, you prove it by building the solution. Ideally you are a full stack engineer, who will be comfortable solving problems in all layers of the QuickSight stack. Last but not the least; you have a high bar for code quality and passion for design and architecture.
“Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation”
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
· 5+ years of software development experience in Java, C++, C# etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving.
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, OS and distributed systems.
· Proven track record of delivery
· Master’s Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
· Expert in software engineering (process, architecture, algorithms, data structures)
· Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues