To be successful in this role, you need deep knowledge of the JetBrains platform and best-practices for building JetBrains plugins. Even more importantly, you need to be truly passionate about both the JetBrains platform and the JetBrains community. We're looking for a strong developer who can champion JetBrains experiences and products, including presenting at conferences and contributing to open-source projects.
This is a huge opportunity to have a positive impact on the productivity, effectiveness, and happiness of developers all over the world!
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience with JetBrains plugin development and building JetBrains UIs.
· Computer Science fundamentals in problem solving and object-oriented design.
· Strong desire to build great tools for other developers.
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to drive your projects to completion. Strong sense of ownership.
· Familiarity and development experience with AWS and web services in general is a strong plus.
· Experience with Kotlin development is a strong plus.
· A person that thrives and succeeds in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
· Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications at massive scale.
· Experience working with agile methodologies such as scrum or kanban.
· Experience with open-source development.
Job ID: 623332