$80K — $100K *
The AWS Infrastructure group is responsible for procuring, setting up and operating all AWS infrastructure. This includes data center setup, equipment purchase, installation and operation of servers with power and cooling, inventory management and other such decisions. The supply chain planning group within AWS infrastructure is building a new suite of tools to automate all AWS supply chain planning. We are responsible for tactical decision making such as data center operations, demand fulfillment, replenishment, as well a long term decision making like inventory management, network design and others. The solutions we develop are scalable to sustain rapid AWS growth, and also flexible to support the evolving AWS supply chain.
We are looking for a high caliber Senior Software Development Engineer who wants to work on challenging, high impact problems. The services we own are responsible for billions of dollars in spend, resulting in us having a huge opportunity to move the needle in a positive direction. The team has a strong group of senior engineering and science talent, so it will be a great place for someone to deliver results, while also learning and progressing their career.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• 3+ years of experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 4+ years professional experience in software development management
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Valid through: 10/6/2020
$80K — $100K
12 days ago