$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Want to be part of the team building the API endpoint that powers Amazon and its selling partners to provide A to Z selection for Amazon customers? If you are a highly technical, passionate, self-motivated and talented software engineer who loves solving tough and challenging problems then we need you!
We are looking for experienced software development engineers with a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering creative solutions for complex problems on an unprecedented scale to join our API service team under the Selling Partner Services organization. The team owns the API endpoint that thousands of sellers around the world use to manage their business on Amazon's Marketplaces. As part of the team, you will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers as we take on significant challenges in building highly scalable, reliable, and extensible systems.
A successful candidate will have a background in the development of distributed systems, a solid technical foundation, good communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
· Self-starter with the drive and conviction to do things right the first time
· At least 3+ years of software development experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, or C++
· Strong OO analysis, design, and development skills in Java
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Able to produce solutions having complex dependencies and requirements
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience with REST
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Masters in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experienc
Valid Through: 2019-9-13