Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on the technology behind it - Alexa. We’re building the Alexa Skills framework behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented full stack developer to innovate in building innovative websites and web-services to customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
· Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
· Will establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
· Full stack developer that are able to work in all parts of an application – the backend services, middle tier, and front-end
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Programming in C, C++ and/or Java in Linux and/or Windows environment
· Development experience of using primary Amazon Web Services e.g. Amazon S3 and DynamoDB
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
Job ID: 662604