The Identity team is looking for a Computer Scientist to help build and evolve the next generation of identity services for Adobe's cloud platform. This highly motivated engineer can help bring ideas from concept to prototype to product. We want to move fast, interact directly with client services and applications and our end users, build the best services possible and always be looking to the future. Be part of a small team that is dedicated to solving the challenges of enabling
Adobe's future growth and success. If you are passionate about contributing to core services and tools that will enable teams across Adobe to continue to provide top quality products and services, we want you!
This role will suit those with a multidisciplinary skill set who are comfortable with infrastructure, configuration, are eager to automate, and are always seeking to improve the performance and availability of our technology stack. Debugging skills and Linux knowledge are a great plus; Willingness and ability to learn is a must. This is a small team and your ability to flexibly collaborate, to sometimes lead and sometimes follow, will be appreciated. Day to day tasks will include developing service capabilities, developing APIs, reviewing code, and designing new solutions.
What you'll do
* Work in all layers of an n-tier application stack, developing performance and availability optimizations, and security best practices.
* Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, or fixing bugs, with supervision from senior team members
* Contribute to the implementation of a service in cloud environment.
* Ensure strong security and compliance practices in data handling and distribution.
* Embrace a highly collaborative and effective team that requires strong communication and quality of contributions.
* Build quality into the system from Design through Deployment.
* Must be able to work with technical supervision and supplemental engineering support.
What you need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years experience using web technologies.
* Knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Spring, or willingness to learn
* Knowledge about Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience with TestNG, Maven2, and MySQL a plus.
* Experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure a strong plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12