Software and firmware design and development for IoT services connecting wireless routers to cloud IoT services. Responsible for everything from cloud service integration to sensor configuration at a local router.
- Utilize software development skills to design, code, and implement new IoT features
- Investigate microprocessors/System on a Chip and peripherals for wireless routers
- Coordinate with different departments and multiple teams to determine software needs
- Requirements gathering and feature definition: plan, scope, and document requirements for feature or projects
- Document development and create unit tests, work with automated test framework to create integration tests and regression tests
- Work within a small multi-disciplined Agile team to design, implement, monitor, and support IoT solutions for managing wireless WAN network devices in a cloud-native microservice architecture