WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
General Purpose: The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Engineer plans, designs, develops, and tests automated processes using RPA product suite. Leads integration of the RPA application with other enterprise systems and data sources using RPA Designer and scripting/programming language. Works closely with business on all technical aspects of an RPA deployment, including but not limited to data mapping, report design, connectivity of desktop applications, training, and implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with RPA software supplier on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the user community.
- Working within agile delivery team, communicating any identified risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 4 year technical/information science degree or applicable work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with software development, preferably with Robotic Process Automation tools
- Expertise with job scheduling software and best practices
- Working knowledge of object oriented programing languages, Web Service, and system integration
- Experience with database systems and SQL
- Working knowledge of unit testing and debugging principles and practices
- Willingness to be challenged and learn new skills, tools, and technologies
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule when engagement with international locations is required
- Experience with Blue Prism RPA suite
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML) , Business Process Management (BPM)
- Working experience with .NET, Tableau, Jitterbit or comparative technologies
- Experience in working with highly transactional, e-commerce, or finance related industry
- Experience with Agile and issue/project tracking software such as Jira
- Experience with source code control integration, such as GIT or Subversion
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
· 401(k) Plan
· Adoption Assistance
· Bonus Plan
· Dental Insurance
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
· Extended Parental Leave
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· Pet Insurance
· Paid Time Off(PTO)
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability