$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands.
• This person will participate in the development and maintenance of the existing and next generation Network Security product suite
• Linux kernel/driver development for ARM/ARM64/X86 based system.
• The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance or core platform modules of the appliances
• Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the products
• Strong C programming skill.
• Strong networking protocols and system design knowledge
• Knowledge with IP network protocols, such as TCP/IP, routing, switching.
• Knowledge and handy experience with WIFI, LTE, DSL, POE, WAN a plus.
• Good team player and good communication skills.
• M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Valid Through: 2019-10-14