Position OverviewWe're looking for a highly motivated individual who can thrive in a fast pace environment and successfully contribute to the team. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive development experience, and will be able to learn quickly.
• Design and develop user-facing features and build Single/Multi Page Responsive Web Applications for Fortinet's product with OOP and MVC concepts
• Collaborate with UI designers and backend development teams to construct and implement the front-end interfaces with AngularJS, Angular2.0 and React.
• Help migrate systems to the latest web application frameworks involving Gulp, Webpack, NPM, NodeJS, ES6, D3.js and evaluate new technologies such as React, Redux, Vue, etc.
• Debugging and troubleshooting with QA, collaborating with Backend team developing RESTful APIs and Postgres Database.
• Communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
Job skills required:
• Extensive experience with HTTP 1.1+ and Ajax, Websocket.
• Extensive experience with d3.js or other chart library.
• Familiar with the Gulp, Grunt or Webpack building tools.
• Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• A collaborative personality, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
• BS degree in computer science or related, with 2 years working experience.
• Or master's degree with 1 year working experience.