News America Marketing is searching for a Mulesoft Technical Integration Architect who will be responsible for designing and maintaining data movement elements. This includes EAI, ESB, ETL and Process Orchestration Systems. This position will work within the development team to ensure consistent use of data integration and process orchestration best practices and to ensure that all systems are designed in a manner that efficiently satisfies business needs.
- Familiar with standard such as WSDL, SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, SFTP, HTTP are must
- Understanding of Eclipse development environment
- Knowledge of Java Programming, spring framework.
- Database Programming using SQL/mySQL/Oracle, RAML
- Drive the use of testing and optimization tools for the Integration Systems.
- Integration knowledge of Salesforce, Okta, Content Management, ERP is a plus.
- Own core data exchange and integration systems tooling and practices definitions
- Implement correct process for development changes to integration systems
- Analyze the current integration architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify need for system integration and build its associated technical artifacts
- Participate in design and development meetings that require significant adjustments to integration flows and design
- Develop Integration and Data Movement Code with in the MuleSoft toolsets. Including both POC and Prototypes for other Developers and Production Ready Items.
- Troubleshoot issues in all environments as and when needed
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to development team, enhancing their understanding of integration best practices
- 6-8 years’ experience as Mulesoft Developer or ESB Developer
- Computer Science or related undergrad
- Extensive Mulesoft experience with Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio and Mule API Management
- Experience with design of services oriented architecture and microservices
- Skilled in developing integration systems
- Strong development skills
- Strong ability to write and debug integration flows
- Experience as an object oriented software engineer
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile SDLC Environment.
- Experience with multiple commercial integration systems will be a plus (Informatica)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns would be advantage