Software Development Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Aerospace / Defense
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100, top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently seeking a Software Development Analyst in Manhattan, Beach, CA!
The person in this role:
- Supportreport design, development, implementation and maintenance efforts for the Solumina application using Crystal Reports Developer and Business Objects.
- Provide onsite day-to-day technical and customer user support for Solumina and Crystal Reports.
- Maintain scripts to refresh Oracle reporting databases.
- Coordinate routine maintenance of applications that must occur off-shift (apply and test patches, update service account passwords, address server and application vulnerabilities, etc.)
- Perform tasks in support of systems analysis and requirements gathering.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- Minimum 2 years of professional IT experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field (0 years with Master’s degree).
- US Citizen - Able to Obtain Secret Clearance
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position pleaseapply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!