Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Development Analyst 4 to join our team in O'Fallon, IL or Arnold, MO. Roles and responsibilities: Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software in an Agile Development lifecycle. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
The position's primarily focus will be to modernize a web-based tool used for recording disclosure and release decisions on geospatial products. The tool will allow real-time access to current product information and determinations on what products are releasable or disclosable to a given customer. The customer requires a new tool. The original tool has outlived useful life and in current form is not eligible for transition to web services in the cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of related experience. 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on development experience with JAVA
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing analysis and designing of solutions
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a DoD clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Should have strong requirements planning and project implementation skills and be able to work with internal technical staff and outside contractors to deliver results.
- A broad understanding of government systems, networking and network monitoring administration
- Proven ability to successfully plan, develop and execute technology solutions.
- Experience implementing best-practice processes and procedures.
- Regular expressions, Boolean logic
- Has actively acted as the point person for critical issues that affect the server and storage infrastructure for the network monitoring platform.
- Experience working on an AGILE program
- Experience working on an AGILE program as a scrum master
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (Cloud)
- Experience working with web-based tools used for recording disclosure and release decisions on data products