Roles and Responsibilities:
• Research, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
• Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts. Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
• Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years’ experience.
• Experience with IBM Rational Tool Suite to maintain and manage architecture, information, security, functional and technical requirements.
• Experience working in Agile environments tailored to adapt to hybrid of COTS and custom development based development streams
• Experience with end to end release management processes where patches are installed, tested and subsequently released to production in increments.
• Hands on experience in DevOps based environments where tools such as Jenkins, JUnit, JMeter, Oracle Application Testing Suite are used to provide automation based continuous integration and testing
• Experience in environments using Oracle SOA based tools such as Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Java Message Service (JMS) for real-time web services and batch processes based integrations
• Implementation experience of CRM, case management, workflow transformations and financial management applications that includes data migration from source legacy systems
• Experience designing and support configuration of COTS based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and J2EE based web applications such as Oracle Siebel CRM, Microsoft Dynamics and others
• Experience in data warehouse and reporting projects with OBIEE, BI Publisher and other reporting tools
• Must be a US citizen and hold a Top Secret clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience researching new technology for inclusion/use on customer programs
• Prior work experience in a fast-paced, variable environment.
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval