What will you do?
We have many teams looking for new talent, with both current and upcoming requirements. They will all be looking at candidates who apply to this requisition. Technical opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Big Data and Grid Computing
- Low latency e-trading
- Pricing and Financial Modeling
- UI & UX Application development
- Server side, parallel and multi-threaded computing
We are looking for talent across a range of seniority levels ranging from junior developers up to team leads and technical experts.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years professional experience deploying software in a production environment.
- You must be an exceptional coder in at least one object orientated language, preferably Java and/or .Net.
- Detail oriented, architecturally strong, data focused software developer.
- Experience supporting the software you have written.
- Pragmatic and not idealistic – we want solution people who deliver on their ideas.
- Degree level or higher qualification in a quantitative subject.
- Some example code / pet projects to bring along to an interview.
- Experience interacting with senior management and project stakeholders.