Bentley Systems has exciting opportunities for Software Developers who are passionate about working with cutting edge technologies and development processes. You will play an important role in the creation of industry leading software that will enable users to solve their mission critical problems. The primary focus for this position will be development of both web and desktop applications to design, manage, and operate water and storm sewer utility networks (for use by world-class cities and utility companies).
You will be part of an industry leading company with an extremely broad portfolio of innovative and cutting-edge software solutions. You will work with highly motivated team members, gain valuable experience, utilize latest technologies, and solve challenging problems while building interesting next-generation software.
Location: Watertown, CT
- Work closely with product management, development leads, and peers to complete required tasks.
- Participate in the design and development of new features.
- Write high quality (efficient, well-tested, well-architected) code.
- Participate in code reviews to gain and share knowledge (while providing and accepting constructive feedback).
- Quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and approaches as needed.
- BS in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in software development.
- Proficient in C# (or C++).
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems, and to know when to ask for help.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, and apply them in production
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps processes/tools.
- Knowledge of GIS and Asset Management.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with talented, highly motivated team members.
- Interesting development projects and technologies.
- A challenging, friendly, helpful, and supportive team environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to learn and grow as a software engineer.