About the role
Zillow Group’s Vancouver office is looking for an intermediate-senior level Backend Developer to join our talented team of engineers. We build tools and products that shape the real estate industry. This includes the chance to:
- Build software solutions involving data at a massive scale
- Design RESTful APIs to service dozens of 3rd party applications
- Grow your career in a fun, fast-paced environment
About the team
We are a small inventive tech startup located in Yaletown, Vancouver, BC.
In 2014, our rapid success quickly caught the attention of the largest real-estate marketplace of the United States, Zillow Group. Since the acquisition, we now have the resources, benefits, work-life balance, and support of a Fortune organization, but the ability to still build innovative technology, learn new things, and have a massive impact.
Join us for the unique opportunity to be part of a small start-up culture while still having the stability and perks of "big corporate".
Who you are
- 3+ years building backend software systems at scale
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong foundations in shell scripting
- Familiarity with Docker or other container technologies
- Experience provisioning Linux based AWS infrastructure
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines for containerized services