YPrime is looking for a rockstar Software Developer to join our Project Delivery team! In this role, you'll work as part of a cross-functional project team to deliver customized software solutions that will be used to support the clinical trials process. You'll be working on both the front-end and back-end.
You'll be based in our Raleigh, NC office or our Malvern, PA headquarters. At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We're supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here's what we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years of C#, .NET, Angular, Test Driven Development (TDD) and SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014), either work- or project-based
- A working understanding of Web-Services technology, Model View Controller (MVC) and Entity Framework (EF) principles
- A strong sense of personal accountability
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attentiveness to details
- A commitment to quality and follow-through
- A positive attitude
- A team-oriented spirit
Have these things too? Even better!
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- A working understanding of Visual Studios Team Services
- Prior experience in the clinical trials space, specifically in IRT, eCOA or EDC
Here are some more details about the job:
- You'll work with Project Managers to understand system requirements and collaborate on system design
- You'll put together implementation and technical design documentation
- You'll develop software solutions that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with a focus on patient safety and clinical study data integrity
- You'll work with the testing team to resolve any bugs found during testing
- You'll assist the support team in troubleshooting issues that arise in the production environment
- You'll share your experiences with and make suggestions to the Product Development team in order to enhance the base products
- You'll manage the deployment of application code into all environments, and complete the appropriate documentation.