Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has an exciting opportunity available for a Software Developer to join its Data Logistics team and assist with the ERP project. The ERP project is working on creating a new business system that will use the Wolfram technology stack on the company’s own Wolfram Enterprise Private Cloud.
The candidate will need to be energetic about new, daily challenges, as this project is being built from the ground up. The candidate will also need to be open to working in a very collaborative environment. The job will involve working with all groups that use the company’s business data, including finance, sales, customer support, purchasing and more.
- Developing front end applications in the Wolfram Cloud
- Developing back end applications using the Wolfram Language
- Unit testing development efforts
- Performing peer code reviews
- Wolfram Language experience (2+ years)
- API development experience (2+ years)
- SQL experience (2+ years)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or mathematics
- Familiarity with code source management methodologies and products, specifically GIT
- Familiarity with databases, specifically Postgres
- Business and/or system analysis experience
- Familiarity with financial and/or HR data
- Advanced Wolfram Language skills
- Experience in Java