Do writing and reading great code make you smiler
Do you want to collaborate with people that continuously push each other to be better in a friendly, non-egotistical environment
Would you like to make a huge impact by solving challenges for some of the world’s largest and best-known companies and brands
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Are truly passionate about building a career in mobile development
- Have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices
- Are motivated to build products that people love to use
- Have friendly personalities
- Are life-long learners and believe it's essential in this industry
- Enjoy working closely with other developers, designers, and our clients
- Top-notch software engineering skills
- Ability to quickly learn new languages, platforms, and tools
- Curiosity to explore and learn what you don’t know
- Deep understanding and appreciation of quality code and architecture
- Built a few apps (published is a plus!)
- Desire to work with new technologies
- An appreciation for pixel perfect UI implementations
- Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in the industry. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to thousands of users' devices every day.