- Develop highly interactive web-based graphical environment, leveraging your web technology skills
- Work with internal and external customers in defining requirements, workflows, priorities, and features.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team involving quality engineers, architects, marketing, user experience and also other development teams and creatively invent new solutions.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Experience with Object Oriented design and Design Patterns is desirable
- Experience with Java or C++ programming knowledge is a plus