Experienced Java developer with expertise in creating Documentum workflow methods and jobs.
Windows Server 2008 and 2012 hands on experience.
Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
Working Knowledge of State Farm Documentum including Documentum content server administration and installation with expertise in Documentum Foundation Classes coding, workflows, security, Documentum Query Language, Documentum XCP 2.1 and XCP 2.3 deployment, Documentum XCP designer knowledge to create workflows, object types, security groups, and rules.
Knowledge about My Documentum for Outlook.
Knowledge about My Documentum for Desktop.
Knowledge in Exchange server APIs like JwebServices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possesses an understanding of how technology solutions meet the business outcomes and offers a range of solutions for business partners
- Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver product stories; owns development stories
- Develops solutions on variety of platforms according to business requirements
- Completes required coding to satisfy the defined acceptance criteria and deliver desired outcome
- Leads solution design, considering risks, mitigations, performance, user experience, and testability
- Assists in development of automated testing and supporting code as necessary
- Completes required documentation to communicate information to deployment, maintenance, and business teams
- Utilizes agile software development practices, coding, data and testing standards, secure coding practices, code reviews, source code management, continuous delivery and software architecture
- Participates in the full software development cycle including coding, testing, implementation, support and sunset
- Designs, develops, tests and supports software in support of big data objectives
- Possesses an understanding of User Experience practices to improve usability and interaction between the customer and product
- Adopts Service Design, where appropriate, through architecture modularity to enable continuous delivery
- Considers applying emerging technology solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness; expectation of continuous innovation
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Provides input into overall testing plan; contributes to test approach and scenarios for requirements
- Provides product and/or process expertise necessary to support design, development, testing and execution of solutions
- Exhibits DevOps mindset where team is accountable for product from inception to sunset
- Job may require travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles
- Job may require irregular work hours and travel outside normal business hours