This role will report to the Director of Digital Systems and will be responsible for the development and support of Legrand’s Digital Web Platforms. The initial work will be focused around our large- scale implementation of a new self service B2B portal on the SAP Hybris Platform. The role requires someone with Java and Spring experience who has been instrumental in driving and delivering robust, enterprise level solutions.
What Will You Do?
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Join the development team currently deploying Phase 1 of the SAP Hybris Platform
- Collaborate with the selected Implementation Partner for heavy development work of the platform
- Work in an agile environment in which deliverables are completed within 3 week sprints
- Development of new web platforms and applications that align with the digital roadmap
- Integration work with existing Legrand backend systems
- Participate in requirements gathering and scope definition workshops during initial project planning
- Documentation of all core development and integrations
- Bachelors Degree
- In lieu of a degree 3 years software development experience.
- Experience with eCommerce systems or other enterprise level solutions (ERP, CRM, or other relevant web applications) preferred.
- Skilled to use EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services to develop projects
- Front End Development experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with JSP, JQuery and SCSS is a plus
- Skilled to use and configure one or more main stream of Web and Application Servers, such as WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss etc.;
- Knowledge of database architecture and design, and experienced with at least one of the databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server and MySQL, and coding with the related SQL statement;
- Good knowledge on Software Engineering and Design Pattern, and able to use OOD to design with one or more UML tools;
- SAP Hybris/ SAP experience a plus.