ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Codes, debugs, documents, deploys and maintains new software programs in a highly efficient and effective manner.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications.
- Fixed defects found in testing.
- May work with and modify packaged applications.
- May build and/or use components.
- Participates in problem analysis and system design as requested.
- In the absence of an application architect or on projects that are less complex, gathers customer requirements and specifies functionality.
- Participates in the cost and time estimation process of projects.
1. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required.
- 1-2 years experience/knowledge with each of the following: web-based applications, SQL server, C #.
2. SKILLS REQUIRED (manual, verbal or mental manipulation of data or things):
- Must have strong logic skills, be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and demonstrate well-developed problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time-management, prioritization, attention to detail and organization skills.
3. ABILITIES REQUIRED (work characteristics, behaviors, leadership abilities, etc.):
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies rapidly.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with other team members.
- Must be able to consistently meet established project deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision, and as part of a team.
Our compensation package includes a salary range of $55,000-$60,000 as well as a performance incentive bonus.
HealthStream offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 401k and Roth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Medical Bridge Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement
HealthStream is an equal opportunity employer. HealthStream prohibits employment practices that discriminate against individual employees or groups of employees on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other category deemed protected by state and/or federal law.