Position Summary: Under general supervision, develops proprietary software applications for sale to healthcare clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Codes, debugs, documents, deploys and maintains new software programs in a highly efficient and effective manner.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications.
- Fixed defects found in testing.
- May work with and modify packaged applications.
- May build and/or use components.
- Participates in problem analysis and system design as requested.
- In the absence of an application architect or on projects that are less complex, gathers customer requirements and specifies functionality.
- Participates in the cost and time estimation process of projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required.
- 1-2 years experience/knowledge with each of the following: web-based applications, SQL server, C #.
- Experience with each of the following is preferred: J-Script, ASP, Microsoft Tool Set, HTML, JQuery.
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies rapidly.
- Must have strong logic skills, be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and demonstrate well-developed problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent time-management, prioritization, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Must be able to consistently meet established project deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision, and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with other team members.