Mission:The mission of this role is to architect, design and develop custom user interfaces and integrations to othersystems, devices, and portals.
What Success Means in this Role
- Generate monthly releases of tested code.
- Actively participate in daily stand-ups for sprint planning and progress.
- Perform weekly unit testing of developed code.
- Create and maintain a library of integrations between Dynamics 365 and othersystems and devices.
- Generate weekly documentation explaining custom functionality and integrations.
Essential Activities Performed
- Utilizes applicable software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver quality work products.
- Understands customer needs and helps perform gap analysis between technology functionality and requirements.
- Understands documentation standards, and is able to create all standard project documentation.
- Responds promptly and professionally to requests.
- Proactively communicates to internal and external customers, keeping them updated on progress and changes that may affect them.
- Prioritizes issues and addresses most pressing concerns.
- Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
- Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
- Continues to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning.
- Writes code based on specifications applicable to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and/or application development.
- Architects, designs and develops custom user interfaces, leveraging input from various sources.
- Architects, designs and develops integrations to devices (fingerprint readers, barcode scanners, cameras, etc.) and othersystems or portals.
- Defines business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives. Can identify and help design customizations, workarounds, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
- Understands test-driven development and modern coding practices, web standards, and responsive design
Key Capabilities for Success in this Role
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to document integration services for otherdevelopers to understand
- Demonstrate a consultative approach by listening, documenting, identifying issues, analysis and providing recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or MIS or equivalent
- 5years’ experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) development
- 5years’ experience in requiredtechnologies:
- Design skills (Process Flow, Data Flow, ERD)
- Visual Studio, TFS / VSTS
- Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSRS, SSIS, etc.)
- 5years’ experience with project based work
- Successfully acted as lead developer on at least 1 project with an engagement of 6+ months
- Expert experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM) Configuration and Customization
- Experience in creating integrations between Dynamics 365 and othersystems and/or hardware devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing requirements in a professional manner
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Valid Driver’s License required
Preferred Requirements – Education, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or MIS or equivalent
- Experience with Dynamics 365 portal development and tools, such as Adxstudio Portals, Peak Portals, TKDialogs, etc.
- Experience with mobile app development
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Certified on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 4+ years consulting organization experiencepreferred
- Office/Home Environment or Customer Site
- Up to 30% travel dependent on practice and geography of project assignment. May include overnight or additional driving time.