Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the logistics industry. Our state-of-the-art technology is the competitive edge that has propelled us from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. We were the first-to-market for mobiletechnology and continually develop and enhance in-house propriety solutions based on the latest Microsoft technologies. As a member of the IT team, you will help define where logistics technology is going in an industry that's ripe for automation while developing professionally along a robust career path.
- Build RESTful web services to support our ever-growing service layer and to support new and refactored web sites.
- Support and maintains existing web applications, troubleshooting issues as they arise and recommending improvements.
- Test and documents new applications and changes.
- Work with project owners and analysts during system design to determine needs and to plan solutions.
- Communicate with team members, project owners, and other IT teams regarding project progress and issue resolutions.
- Ability to provide basic server support as it relates to web development (IIS, DNS, permissions) and work with our networking team for more advanced server configuration/support.
You need the following:
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Experiencedesigning and developing commercial web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft tools & technologies, including Visual Studio, IIS and MSSQL Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of standards-based design, cross-browser design, usability and accessibility considerations, and web multimedia production.
- Ready and able to research, recommend, and apply new solutions as they emerge.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Can effectively handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and superior problem-solving skills.
- MCSD or other relevant technical certifications is preferred.
Job ID: 17100885