What You’ll Get to Do:
The Software Developer (Systems) researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. You will develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
More About the Role:
- Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Consider emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Provide input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met completely, accurately and timely.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Extensive understanding of Object Oriented Design and design patterns
- Experience with relational databases systems such as Oracle/MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated experience developing full text search capabilities
- Development experience using Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Maintain a favorable TS/SCI w/poly
Req #: 202101