$80K — $100K *
By 2060 the US senior population is estimated to rise to a total of more than 100 million people. Here in Labs @ State Farm we help seniors live life on their terms, with the level of support they’d prefer, while providing assurance to those who love them. This includes utilizing virtual assistants and mobile applications to link seniors to their loved ones.
We are looking for experienced Kotlin/Android software developers to join our Senior Living team. A minimum of two years of mobile and/or virtual assistant development experience is required. These team members will be responsible for delivering full-stack and/or mobile applications. They will have the opportunity to build a unique suite of products (including using voice and mobile user interfaces) for seniors and their family members.
We’re seeking teammates who have an entrepreneurial streak, can easily adapt to changing requirements, and have the ability to take a software product live from the ground up. Ideal candidates have worked as part of a mobile or full-stack product team as a software developer/engineer in the past and have expertise in one of the following languages/platforms:
Swift/iOS, Kotlin/Android, ES6/AWS Lambda. Previous experience with voice user interface, dialog systems, or AWS Lambda API development is a plus.
What You Can Expect
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process. We look forward to talking with you!
What's in it for you:
· Work with cutting edge technologies and business models
· Contribute to brand new, patent-worthy, concepts and products.
· Be part of small, self-empowered teams.
· Participate in customizable skill-level and personal development training.
· Opportunity to identify, research, and feed the development of new and experimental products.
· Freedom to utilize different technologies, languages, and frameworks that apply to the problem being solved.
· Influence and inform solution design efforts that consider performance, risk mitigation, user experience, and testability.
· Participates in Design Thinking to identify personas, develop problem solving ideas, and pitch ideas to leadership as a team.
Valid through: 9/29/2020