The Software Developer/Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for collaborating with teammates to design, develop, quality assure, document and support application solutions of various sizes and complexity.
- Apply your technical skills, creativity and problem solving skills to develop new features and applications to grow our catalog of product offerings.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment through all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, product/technical research, design and analysis, implementation, feedback and refactoring, quality assurance and ongoing support.
- Improve existing applications by updating features and fixing “bugs”.
- Work on applications and projects that are strategically important to our future success and impactful to the community we serve.
We are interested indevelopers of varyingexperienceand skill levels. All applicants should have:
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with or exposure to various technologies, such as full stack web development, cloud development, mobile development, Microsoft stack & .Net/C#
- An interest in building tools to that will connect communities and empower the people who serve the public.
- Strong teamwork, smooth communication skills, a great attitude and a solid work-ethic.
An entry-level Sofware Developer will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 0-2 years experience in software development.
- Willingness to relocate to and work from our Troy, MI office.
A Sr. Software Engineer will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3-5+ years experience in software development, with specialization in 1 or more technology stacks.
- Ability to teach and mentor less experienced colleagues.
- Ability to work from one of Tyler’s 24+ office locations is ideal, but we will consider fully remote employment for experienced engineers.
- Make products at the forefront of our strategy using current and leading edge technologies.
- Tyler is stable, growing, market leading technology company, focused on a market that improves society by connecting communities and empowering the public sector. There is no end to opportunities to grow your career as our company and products evolve!
- Smart, innovative, fun coworkers
- Supportive, open-minded leaders who will help you put your talents to work and grow your career
- 3% 401(k) match starting on your first day.
- 15% discounted stock purchase plan
- Free soda, low cost snacks
- Game room, on premise fitness center, on premise café that serves breakfast and lunch.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Up to 100% tuition reimbursement
- Lots of parties and team celebrations!
Requisition Number: 4519902-9