GlobalTechnology isresponsible for developing leadingtechnology for our various businesses at Nasdaq including Corporate Solutions,Infrastructure, Operations and InformationSecurity. Providing exchange and businesstechnologyis what supports our clients in all aspects of their business or marketplace.
We are searching for a talented full-stack engineer who is looking to building innovative fintech solutions in a traditional financial services landscape.
Nasdaq Private Market is a venture group within Nasdaq that is providing liquidity solutions for private companies within all stages of their lifecycle. We work at solving industry problems with our software solutions and still keep it fun (ping pong, happy hours, rooftop).
As part of the Senior Engineer team, you will be responsible for defining the Best Practices and code standards within a strong Agile development team.
You will lead the development effort and be responsible for high standards in design, implementations, and quality.
You will be working with Docker containers, architecting our new products and closely interacting with Product and Business to address "time to market" needs.
If you have strong Object Oriented foundation, you are detail oriented, methodical, take pride in your work, and enjoy investigating new technologies to identify the right tool for the right problem this job is right for you.
- Take part in the architectural and infrastructural design of our applications
- Mentor junior engineers
- Enforce best practices and high code standard via peer code review
- Work closely with Product and Business
- Lead others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Communicate complex concepts and negotiate with others to adopt a different point of view
- Utilize knowledge of the organization’s business model and operations to drive high impact projects and complex analysis that support organization’s mission.
- Work with geographically disperse teams
- Education Required: Computer Science Degree
- ExperienceRequired: 6+ years
- Java Experience: 3+ years
- Full Stack Experience: 3+ years
Requirements and Tools:
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong OO Foundation
- Full Stack Engineer / DevOps
- Git / Gerrit