$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
In this specific role you'll be joining our Enterprise Resource Organization (ERO) supporting enterprise wide initiatives across all of Progressive's business areas. You will code in a wide variety of technologies supporting web and backend systems. Solutions are developed in a fast paced, agile-like methodology which requires exceptional collaboration skills in an open work environment. You will need to learn quickly during project onboarding to gain working knowledge of Progressive applications and their frameworks.
The location for this opening is in either Mayfield Village, OH, or Colorado Springs, CO.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering) and 2 years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications
· Instead of a degree, a minimum of 4 years of related work experience designing, programming and supporting software programs and applications OR a minimum of 2 years related work experience and the completion of a technical training program may be accepted.
· Knowledge of computer coding/programming languages and software development concepts
· Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
· Basic knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns
· Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
· Ability to analyze data from various sources and determine next actions
· Gainshare bonus up to 24% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
· 401(k) which includes dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6%
· Dedication to work/life balance which includes flexible work arrangements and tools to support your lifestyle
· A technology leader in insurance committed to innovation; our Business Innovation Garage tests new ideas, technology and prototypes
· Dynamic culture that encourages engagement, supports Employee Resource Groups, values your input and embraces a relaxed atmosphere
· Onsite gym and wellness programs with discounts & rewards
· Healthcare onsite and standard benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Valid Through: 2019-11-12