ake your software development career to the next level in our engaging, high-tech development environment! ASRC Federal Vistronix is seeking Software Developer to join our testing team. We deliver innovative, enterprise-wide solutions nationwide for federal agency customers across the mission assurance and national security markets. Our engaged, energetic, and team-focused culture provides the support you need to succeed. From interesting and challenging work to comprehensive benefits and opportunities for growth, you'll find everything you need to build a rewarding IT career!
If you are a career oriented software developer, this is a great opportunity to demonstrate your expertise, challenge your skills, and grow your career. To qualify for this exciting role, you will need to pass a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Take a look at the requirements below to see what else you will need to be successful in this position.
- Capable of working independently or in a team leader capacity to design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications.
- Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
- Develop tools and interfaces.
- Design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Design embedded systems software.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline.
- 6 years functional experience with CJMTK, C, C++, SQL, Linux OS and VMF standards including at least two (2) years functional experience with FBCB2/JCR/JBC-P/NOC products and external interfaces.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources for Army systems.
- Understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems
- Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements
- Currently possess an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
- Advanced degree is desirable.
- Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P) and/or CPOF is preferred with understanding of the Network Operations Center (NOC), Lower TI, SEC lab architecture, IAVAM and PPSS processes.