Candidate will be responsible for new development and maintenance of existing applications. Principal work activities include the analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of C/C++ and Python technologies. Candidate will develop technical specifications based on business requirements and provide estimates for assigned tasks.
- To create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. To make suggestions for new designs, when required.
- To follow a test-driven design approach, including the creation and execution of identified test cases. To automate test cases where possible and to unit test all code components produced.
- To ensure that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new features are documented.
- To work individually and/or with various teams to ensure project requirements are met.
- To explain code components to non-technical customers and/or team members, when required.
- To research application-specific problems and devise work plans to solve those problems.
- Candidate must have an active DOD security clearance.
- Must possess a B.S. degree in computer science, engineering, math, or physics.
- 1-3 yearsexperience in modeling/simulation, data analysis, or UI software development. Ideal candidates will have experience developing software for DOD customers and/or applications.
- Be able to reason logically and provide well-formulated solutions in a timely manner.
- Ideal candidates will possess an information security certification, e.g. CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP, GSLC, Security+
CUBRC maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce.