$100K — $150K *
The selected candidate will have experience developing applications in an agile environment leveraging established legacy C#/VB code. You will use your technical expertise and problem solving skills to develop a wide variety of operational grade software solutions to meet government defense and intelligence missions.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET clearance
• B.S. in computer science, engineering, or a related field and professional experience with an emphasis on full lifecycle systems development including system design, development, and maintenance/support.
• 5+ years of strong demonstrated experience in full stack development using .NET and C# with Web Forms and MVC models.
• Demonstrated experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2016) and developing database-driven .NET ap
Valid through: 7/8/2020