Location: Washington DC
Position type: Fulltime
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications (WebAPI, AngularJS)
- Participate in AgileScrum SDLC activities.
- New tool research and evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack and steering the system into an Azure environment
- Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
- Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
- Mentor junior developers.
Required Qualifications include:
- 3+ years' experience with program design based on accepted requirements in an AgileScrum environment
- 3+ years' experience conducting unit and integration testing.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc.) or related IT experience.