We are looking for talented Software Developers to work on software solutions that help our customers understand and act on third party cyber security risk.
As a Software Developer, you will work with our Software Development Team members to collaboratively build new designs and features. You can expect to work on an Agile team that moves fast and is passionate about building quality software.
- Team player that works well with others
- Comfort with Unix/Linux systems
- AWS experience
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Working knowledge of Elixir (Phoenix Framework and Absinthe experience a huge plus)
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby or functional programming languages are a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Willingness to adapt and learn
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good operational agility, with a strong sense of initiative to make things happen
- Good time and multiple task management, ability to react quickly
- Highly detail-oriented, deadline-driven, thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to learn, positive attitude, open-minded