ProviderTrust is a fast growing SaaS company (#1 in TN and 90th in the U.S.) located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality they strive to provide.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented software developer to join our growing healthcareSaaS organization in Nashville, TN. As a member of the software engineering team, the successful candidate will work on emerging technologies to enhance ProviderTrust’s existing products and to develop innovative products and solutions.
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
- BS or MSdegree in engineering, computer science or related field
- A demonstrable understanding and at least four years of professional experience in Java
- Experience using and a strong understanding of SQL, HQL, or JPQL
- Experience developing on a Linux platform is a plus
- Experience with IntelliJ and/or Gradle is a plus
- The ability to work efficiently and lead yourself in a fluid environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Experience in Web/Internet technologies
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success as well as strong work ethic
- An understanding of distributed/concurrent programming is preferred
- Work on site at Nashville location